Ortech Industries is an Australian owned company established in 1985, which manufactures Durra Panel, Durra Steel Sections and Durra Panelised Building Systems at its production facility located in Bendigo Victoria. Our vision is to be the leading manufacturer of the world’s most sustainable building material and to see it used extensively across the globe.
About The Role
Your self-motivated and driven to make a difference with strong attention to detail. You enjoy sharing your passion for sustainable living and care for the environment with our clients and team.
• Building positive relationships with current and new clients.
• Researching and contacting potential commercial and residential projects suitable for company products.
• Field general and technical enquiries regarding the application of Durra Panel building system.
• Organising product presentations with potential commercial and residential clients.
• Providing accurate sales quotes, estimates and rates for customers.
Essential Skills & Attributes
• Have proven ability in achieving monthly KPI's.
• Excellent communication, written and organisational skills.
• Be committed to exceeding customer service expectations.
• Be self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
• A quick thinker, high level of attention to detail & data entry skills.
• Confident making outbound calls to warm leads.
• Enjoy interacting with customers & building professional relationships.
• Confident computer skills across the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
• Experience in Salesforce a bonus.
Full product training will be provided to the successful candidate. Experience working in sales or customer service positions, ideally within the construction or similar industry.
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to join a growing Australian company striving to be the best in the industry, that support their team to grow both professionally and personally then please compete the below form including your resume and cover letter that includes the answers to these three questions:
• Why will you be successful in this role.
• What experience do you have in this industry.
• Your salary expectations.