Ortech Industries is an Australian owned company established in 1985, which manufactures Durra Panel, Durra Steel Sections and Durra Panelised Building Systems at its production facility located in Bendigo Victoria. Our vision is to be the leading manufacturer of the world’s most sustainable building material and to see it used extensively across the globe.
About The Role
With the growth happening within our Modular Buildings Department, and the upcoming launch of our new designs, we are looking for a Project Administrator / Estimator to join our growing team.
You will be preparing quotations & estimates for acoustic studios, flat-packs and pre-assembled modular buildings, for our residential and commercial projects. With your excellent communication skills and attention to detail, you will continue to build strong working relationships with our contractors and suppliers; reviewing pricing and scope of works, preparing purchase orders, and scheduling the program works in our factory. You will assist the flat-pack team to review drawings and inventory to prepare packing lists, purchase orders and ensure accurate and timely despatch. Working with our Client Liaison Officer, Design and Documentation team, and Construction team, you will provide proactive project administrational support to achieve successful project outcomes and a great customer experience.
You are self-motivated and driven to make a difference with strong attention to detail. You enjoy sharing your passion for sustainable building and want to make an impactful change in the industry.
Essential Skills & Attributes
• An excellent understanding and experience in the construction industry, with the ability to read, measure & estimate construction drawings.
• A construction based tertiary qualification or work experience in the construction industry in a similar role.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Eager to work in a dynamic work environment and growing company.
• Exceptional time management and ability to multitask.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel spreadsheets.
• A strong work ethic.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Proven negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Great team and environment.
• Equal opportunity workplace
How to Apply
If you think you have the above skills and has what it takes to keep growing our business please forward your resume and cover letter telling us all about you.