Ortech Industries is an Australian owned company established in 1985, which manufactures Durra Panel, Durra Steel Sections and Durra Panelised Building Systems at its production facility located in Bendigo Victoria. Our vision is to be the leading manufacturer of the world’s most sustainable building material and to see it used extensively across the globe.
About The Role
We are currently seeking a multi-skilled, highly efficient and professional Procurement and Administration Coordinator to join our growing Australian manufacturing company.
You will demonstrate a good understanding of procurement and supply management systems and processes. A high level of initiative and organisation skills will be imperative to your success in this role. You will be responsible for ensuring sufficient stock is available to maintain production levels across the different departments as well as ensuring projects are delivered on time.
• Purchase stock supplies and materials and distribute them to the department areas as required.
• Liaise with supplies and vendors, ensure timely delivery of goods.
• Check goods received against purchase orders and invoices.
• Organise transport and freight for deliveries.
• Expedite urgent purchasing requirements as directed.
• Develop supply chain options for core materials.
• Integrate established guidelines, instructions, policies, and procedures to improve purchasing efficiency.
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Office administration including front of house.
• Producing daily production reports across the different departments.
• Providing administration support to team members.
Essential skills & attributes
You are self-motivated, proactive and driven to make a difference with strong attention to detail.
• Eager to work in a dynamic work environment and growing company.
• Exceptional time management and ability to multitask.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel spreadsheets.
• A strong work ethic.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Proven negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Same work location.
• Great team and environment.
• Equal opportunity workplace.
How to Apply
If you think you are the right fit and has what it takes to keep growing our business, please forward your resume and cover letter telling us all about you.