Ortech Industries is an Australian owned company established in 1985, which manufactures Durra Panel, Durra Steel Sections and Durra Panelised Building Systems at its production facility located in Bendigo Victoria.
About The Role
We’re looking for dedicated individuals who always show up for work on time and who thrive in a team-oriented environment. Successful candidates will have some prior experience in assembly, manufacturing & capable of reading working drawings correctly.
• Assembling of construction materials.
• Inspecting in-process and finished products to ensure quality.
• Manually loading and unloading materials within the areas.
• Routinely cleaning equipment and work areas.
• Manual handling of heavy products.
• Complying with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
• Wrapping, strapping and palletizing.
To be successful you will have
• Previous experience in manufacturing.
• Ability to read and understand working drawings.
• Great attention to detail.
• Carry out quality inspections on finished products for defects.
• Good decision-making ability.
• Strong focus on safety.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to follow through tasks to completion.
• Basic computer skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Other duties on the production line as required.
• Forklift ticket preferred.
How to Apply
To be successful in this role you need to bring a high-quality approach to your work, prioritise safety, and enjoy a continuously improving work culture. If you believe you have what it takes to join a team striving to be the best in the industry, please apply now.
• Strict drug & alcohol policy which must be passed to secure employment.
• Daily alcohol breathalyser testing is conducted prior to work commencing.
• Pre-Employment Medical and Physicals are required before commencement of work.
• Successful candidates will be provided with on the job training.