Ortech Industries is an Australian owned company established in 1985, which manufactures Durra Panel, Durra Steel Sections and Durra Panelised Building Systems at its production facility located in Bendigo Victoria. Our vision is to be the leading manufacturer of the world’s most sustainable building material and to see it used extensively across the globe.
About The Role
We’re looking for a dedicated individual with prior experience in quality control and inwards and outwards good control. In this role, you will oversee ensuring that all goods are dispatched & received in accordance with SOP’s and quality control standards.
• Unloading and loading of trucks and containers in a safe compliant manner.
• Wrapping, packing, strapping, and labelling of outgoing products/orders to ensure the products are protected during the delivery process.
• Receipting and checking of all inbound and outbound stock to invoices and dispatch dockets ensure quality and quantity are correct.
• Inventory management, orderly housekeeping and monthly stocktake of products and materials.
• Plan and execute testing of incoming raw materials and inspections of outgoing products to confirm quality and manufacturing to specification.
• Conduct quality inspections of products throughout the manufacturing process to ensure it meets manufacturing and product specifications.
• Maintain accurate inspection records.
• Proactively assist in the continual improvement of quality throughout the factory.
With a passion for people and exceptional leadership skills, you will share in your team’s achievements. Your focus on continuous improvement and challenging the status quo will see you thrive in this dynamic environment. To be a success in the role, you will have:
• Strong leadership experience and attributes, with the focus and drive to achieve business performance objectives.
• The adaptability to learn new equipment, technology and processes in order to best support the team in their roles.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with the team and key stakeholders across the business.
How to Apply
To be successful in this role you need to bring a high-quality approach to your work, prioritise safety, and enjoy a continuous improving work culture. If you believe you have what it takes to join a team striving to be the best in the industry, please Apply now with your cover letter & resume.
• Strict drug & alcohol policy which must be passed to secure employment.
• Daily alcohol breathalyser testing is conducted prior to work commencing.
• Pre-Employment Medical and Physicals are required before commencement of work.
• Successful candidates will be provided with on the job training.