Ortech Industries is an Australian owned company established in 1985, which manufactures Durra Panel, Durra Steel Sections and Durra Panelised Building Systems at its production facility located in Bendigo Victoria. Our vision is to be the leading manufacturer of the world’s most sustainable building material and to see it used extensively across the globe.
You are self-motivated and driven to make a difference with strong attention to detail. You enjoy sharing your passion for sustainable living and care for the environment with our clients and team.
About The Role
This role is a great opportunity for a well-presented and driven candidate who is a reliable all-rounder that supports their team has tenacity and strives to provide quality customer service. You must be able to demonstrate a professional, friendly and welcoming communication style both in person, in presentations and over the phone. Understanding the commercial and residential building industries and communicating with architects, engineers and builders to ensure Durra Panel is specified into the right projects.
• Building positive relationships with current and new clients.
• Researching and contacting potential commercial and residential projects suitable for company products.
• Field general and technical enquiries regarding the application of Durra Panel building system.
• Organising product presentations with potential commercial and residential clients.
• Providing accurate sales quotes, estimates and rates for customers.
Essential Skills & Attributes
• Excellent communication, written and organisational skills.
• Be committed to exceeding customer service expectations.
• Be self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
• A quick thinker with a high level of attention to detail.
• Confident making outbound calls to warm leads.
• Enjoy interacting with customers & building professional relationships.
• Confident computer skills across the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
• Experience in Salesforce a bonus.
Full product training will be provided to the successful candidate. Experience working in sales or customer service positions, ideally within the construction or similar industry.
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to join a growing Australian company striving to be the best in the industry, that support their team to grow both professionally and personally then please send your resume and cover letter.